"I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement." ~Calvin Coolidge

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To All My Fellow Bloggers!

I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate.

It has been a very fast paced year filled with a ton of emotions, oddities, surprises (a HUGE one today!) and other life altering moments. The one thing that I can honestly say that hasn't changed is my love for my very best friend in the world Aza and her family. The other is the warm and caring thoughts that I have for each of you that I have come to know through my blog. I sincerely hope that this is a special Christmas and most all, a very prosperous New Year!

Here's a picture of the Christmas tree that Aza and I put up.





God Bless you all! I've got a surprising update coming after Christmas but for now, I'm Out And We'll Talk Later!

6 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

Nice tree! May you and Aza have a great day!

TheBronze said...

Merry Christmas Theo!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and May God Bless and keep you safe.

Berserk said...

Happy Holidays!

Old NFO said...

Merry New Year, Happy Christmas and all that other "stuff" :-)

Unknown said...

From the looks of the blog I would not have guessed that you were a newbie. I on the other hand am very new to the whole blogging thing. Thanks for poviding a nice example. Hopefully you don't mind that I added you to my bog list.