"I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement." ~Calvin Coolidge

Saturday, February 2, 2008

An updade and rant

The officer that was shot has been released from the hospital! I really appreciate all of the prayers and comments.


Well it’s time to rant about the soon to be ex again!

I’m sure all divorced men and women have so much to complain, rant or just plain ol bitch about. I am no different, so just sit back and let me get it out.

In my profession being truthful is absolutely the most important quality you can have. As a police officer, your word is the gospel and always expected to be the truth. Lets face it, if you’re a liar and you get caught lying your credibility is done, not to mention your career. Justifiably so.

When I went to the temporary needs hearing, oh wait I mean Contempt of Court last month I knew that my testimony had to be truthful. I was prepared to be honest. I showed up in my class “A” uniform, because quite frankly I didn’t have the money to buy a suit or for that matter dress pants, shirt and shoes. I got off the elevator with my partner that works with me and there sits the wife, her daughter and the wife’s best friend. The first thing I heard was “Yeah, I think he should be held in contempt for wearing his uniform to court, guess he thinks he’s gonna get special treatment.” At that point, I wanted to get up, walk over to her and just rip her up, but I chose to be the true professional I am and just be quiet. Of course they sat at the other end of the hallway and ran their mouths just loud enough so I could hear it.

When it came time to go in, we both took an oath to tell the truth, or at least I did. I have never heard so many lies in 45 minutes in my life. I could only sit there and listen to this B.S. The sad part about it is, the Magistrate knew she wasn’t being truthful, but his hands were tied and he had no choice but to perform the task at hand- a brutal attack on my financial rectum.

I just don’t understand how it’s fair that she got all the money, telling all those lies about how she can’t work etc… as mentioned before, the bitch is working 3 or 4 days a week and she makes excellent money! I went in, told the truth about it all and got the most massive anal assault of my life, didn’t get a phone call afterwards and no flowers the next day!

Money is the root of all evil, it’s really sad that our system could care less about honesty. It’s really who’s the best at acting. I can tell you, I haven’t seen an act so worthy of a Grammy in a long time!

I know Karma’s a bitch, boy I can’t wait to see it unfold!!!

Well thanks for letting me rant. I’m out and we’ll talk later!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I hope you have/or will have a good attorney? READ everything (even the small print) before you sign it and to be safe... READ IT AGAIN. Wording is KEY to keeping your hoo haa's intact...(now and in the future) or in your case.. retreiving them after the 45 minutes of hell you just went through! Glad you're able to vent to us... Regards, A.

Anonymous said...

You are totally my hero,and your love and commitment to your fellow man is absolutely unbelieveable.
You were born to do this,and as I read your blog*"on the daily"* I see that you are one in a million.

RH